Monday, January 12, 2009

Re-count

There are actually 7 people close to me who are pregnant! One may no longer be pregnant so that would just add one to my newly born list which would increase that number to 5! OMG!!

Had a lovely weekend which resulted in lovely fingernails and toenails. Wish the weather was a little better so I could show them off. Actually, it's not that bad but no that nice either.

DH and I, correction, mostly me started the B4 Baby list, he will just have to orchestrate the execution of the tasks. I've come to realized most expectant parents make such a list and rarely complete it. My goal is obviously to complete it, time will tell. The tricky thing is once (if) we're approved we may not have much notice...yikes! Or years... I don't want to start on the list until we're approved. The list consists of mostly non baby related items and more of things that need to be done anyway and once baby is here it will unlikely we will ever get them done. Anyone want to help organize my garage? HA!

One item that has been plaguing me is the lack of a catalog for our movies. I know that plagues most people :). DH and I were successful in cataloging all our movies, we now have them by genre and title, and now we know exactly how many we have. Check!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Girl - you are totally nesting! YEAH! I love the new background, too!

TaraD said...

Hey chic! I still have one of your movies and pllleeeeeeeaaassssse...I've seen your garage and it IS organized!!!