Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Portland was great - Saturday and Sunday night we stayed in the coolest hotel call The Nines. The Nines is located on floors 6-14 above 5 floors of Macy's in downtown Portland. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into and so stoked about what worked out. The Nines is a very modern, eclectic, chic, vibey place - the decor, food and drinks were great. I would stay there again in a heartbeat (doubtful I will ever get the chance since we got a screaming deal which I don't think will ever be matched).
Wednesday through Saturday morning we were at the ever so standard Embassy Suites at the Airport. It was nice enough, I feel a little bad for Mom since she was pretty much stranded on Friday while I was in meetings all day. The convention/meeting was fine.
Our weather throughout the trip was manageable, raining and cloudy but mild. I don't really have any pictures but of The Nines - I'll get them posted sometime soon.
Back to the grind....

No comments: