Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 7th = 30th anniversary of my birth

My plan to do as little as possible this past weekend was delightfully changed. Thursday night I got a feeling that something was up, I wasn't sure what it was but something was definitely going on behind my back. I started to figure it out Friday when my DH seemed to be as vague as possible with me and I wasn't able to get a hold of my 'rents all day!!! All phones were going straight to voicemail.

DH and I had plans to meet at Big Sky Brewery for a few Friday afternoon tastes...guess who was there?!?! My PARENTS!!! They were trying to be sneaky by hiding in the corner but they underestimated my keen since of observation. They left their luggage by the door!! By deduction I figured it out!!

We had a great weekend...lots of eating and drinking

A few pictures to illustrate the overall theme

No comments: