Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just rambling

We've had some seriously wet and gray weather which has been great for our yard but has not offered many opportunities to use newly painted patio furniture. The weather has seemed to turn for the better and we're forecasted some nice sunshine this weekend.
I will be spending Saturday in my garage for my garage sale I'm having. It's amazing how much one or two collects over a period of 4 years and even more amazing how quickly one can turn a garage into a total mess...hopefully will have it all organized for the sale by Thursday evening.
If you're out and about in my town you should stop by and buy some of my junk.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'll have to stop by....probably won't buy any junk. I have enough of my own.

Hillary said...

Love the new background - excited to help out on Saturday! Friday afternoon, too!!