Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Drugs are BAD!

Not only do you end up looking like this (wish I had a before picture) you also rob a family that has unconditionally loved and cared for you. Plus you get arrested, get a fabulous photo shoot at the local jail...and get to look forward to your sentencing hearing. What a life - all before the age of 20. I'm so proud!

For those that don' t know, at one point she was a young healthy girl who my parents took in and raised for several years who I called sister while her mother was blazing a similar trail to what she's on now. To my knowledge her mother didn't violate family trust and steal possessions that included items passed down from mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers all in the name of the next fix. She hasn't been with my parents for several, several years but what a "Thanks guys" she's given them for the years they did keep her healthy, clean and in the good life.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lots of sad stories out there....It's nice we all turned out so "perfect"....ha ha.