Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something I LOVE & Something I HATE

LOVE: This Juice-O-Matic I got at a yard sale. Not only is it esthetically interesting but functional too! DH and enjoyed fresh squeezed OJ as a night cap last night.

Two oranges fill this little cup...so totally worth it
HATE: My parents were very frustratingly violated in an awful way this weekend. While they were away, their home was entered by dirty rotten thieving creeps. Fortunately they are safe but the their valuables including, all my mothers jewelry, my fathers firearms, money, cameras, tools and most importantly the security of a safe home are all gone.
For all you praying readers out there please pray for my parents. Pray the creeps don't return for the items they didn't retrieve. Please pray that my parents home will become safe again.

No comments: