Monday, August 31, 2009

Things to love

This morning while walking from my car to the office I got the most amazing whiff of bread baking. Do you ever have a moment when a smell, color or sensation makes your feel just delightfully warm inside? Today it was bread. On my way home I had to stop by Safeway to get a few things and even in their bakery things just smelled so warm and yeasty. Since then I've had a craving for some sort of delicious pastry. Maybe tomorrow I will get something or maybe the craving will be over. I just love that smell.

I also love my Topsy Turvy. There are a few of you out there who thought I was crazy for wanting it for my birthday. Check it out!


Do you think I'm crazy now?


It turns out I planted yellow tomatoes


I'll be picking a couple in the next few days. I hope the rest ripen before the first snow.

No comments: