Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dinner #3 Spicy Orange-Glazed Drumsticks w/ Green Beans

Score 7.25


A solid meal. Almost comfort food like but with a little snap.

Mine


Not Mine

I think my presentation is getting better or maybe this meal was just easier to present. The lack of a white plate is killing mine!

My mother should be close to touching ground in Rome. When she's off traveling the world I never seem to need to charge my phone and this blog gets a lot fewer hits. I miss you mom!! Have fun!! Don't forget Jr. would love some Italian shoes.

Interesting antidote...

Josie the dog has gotten into the most interesting habit - if there are any dog whisperers out there I would love your input on this one. When we feed her (she and Daisy get fed in separate areas) she has started taking stuffing out of one of the beds and covering her entire food dish with it. Not just covering it but taking her muzzle and pushing it down to make sure all her food is out of site. All the while pushing her bowl to the corner. Then she proceeds to eat her food from under the stuffing. I probably sat and watched for a good 5 minutes - It was pretty amusing. Not once did Daisy encroach on her area in an attempt to steal her food. Any ideas? Is she just bored? Just crazy? Just wanting to spice up meal time?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Um, your dog made me laugh out loud. Bizarre behavior...not a clue why she's doing it.
Olive will usually only eat if Emmett is looking at her food. Seriously. Like from across the room, from behind the chair barricade I build so he won't EAT her food. If he's watching, she'll eat super fast. If not, it's a long one-kibble-at-a-time process.
Weirdos.