Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Official MD reading

Thank goodness I don't take measurements for a living....

13.6 pounds
24 inches

Noah is perfect, as if we didn't know that already. The Dr. said he's perfectly proportionate! He's in the 85th percentile. He noted he's doing great with tracking with his eyes and smiling. He did great with his shots, fussed but got over it pretty quickly and hasn't seemed bothered since.

I'm actually slightly relieved he doesn't weigh as much as we thought...I was a little concerned about it - it seemed a bit much. The docs first comment was "I guess you're eating fine"

Just a little Holiday Cheer - Our Tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautifal tree. I love the Stocking hanger. Where did you find that?

We send our love.

It is great he is such a healthy baby boy.

Anna