Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An oldie...but goodie

The hat that is. I know he's 12 weeks today and all but I wouldn't call him and oldie yet. He's apparently not a fan of being a 49ERS fan today!
Mr. Frowny Face as Mr. Walker the Talker calls him




But alas a happy face!


Noah is doing great at school and I'm doing great with him being at school. They **LOVE** him there and I love that they love him!! Dad on the other hand has miraculously gotten off work early the past two days and gone and picked him up...
I don't have stats for you since I seem to be so far off anyway. He's growing and reaching the appropriate milestones and seems absolutely happy. What more can we ask for?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow....12 weeks. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

I'd be upset in a 49ers hat too!! lol