Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Slow blog activity

Sorry to all of you who look forward to frequent Noah pictures and sorry there isn't one in this post. Rest assured all is well, Noah is doing great.

My time home is quickly drawing to a close and the last thing I want to do is spend time away from Noah on the computer - I will be spending my entire day on one in a week (he's still snoozing so this will be a quick post).

Our weather has been fairly mild, we've made it up to the 40's a couple of times. I believe that will be changing in the next few days. Noah is smiling like a crazy man! He's also sleeping consistently through the night. He's finally really "awake" during the days and so much fun, it's sad now is the time when most mother return to work and the little one heads to day care.

DH starts a new rotation on Monday at he U of M.

That's pretty much life as we know it.

No comments: