Thursday, January 28, 2010

Un-officially

We had what I think was our final meeting with our Realtor yesterday. We got the approval...even a "that-a-girl" on my efforts to get the house show ready! Pictures are done, she'll be back Monday to put the sign in the (hopefully NOT frozen) ground. Her office will do their agent walk-through on Tuesday.

I would say we are un-officially on the market and will be official on Monday. I will post the link to our listing when we have it. Keep your fingers crossed for us that is will not only sell but that we won't get hosed...we need a GREAT offer!!

I see mimosas, a spa day and maybe even a new pair of shoes or handbag in my future as reward for my efforts. Maybe Noah needs something new too!

2 comments:

The Fink Family said...

Glad the house is all ready. I recommend hitting Dillards! Good sales.

Anonymous said...

mimosas yum! just went to school of massage today myself...its a bargain way to treat yourself. :)