Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We're home!!

I'm going to work backwards.
Surprise!!! Noah and I went to Cali this weekend, we got back just 20 minutes behind schedule instead of days. Noah as usual was a champ traveler and a charmer to all he encountered. Even sleeping, forward facing in the Bjorn, cheeks all a-smooshed earned squeals of delight from fellow travelers.
Daddy/DH was delight to see us and us delighted to see him upon our return. In our absence he did a great job keeping the house in "show" condition even though we have yet to get a showing...(sad face).
I'm feeling a little guilty, I need to get this off my chest to lighten the load. For my birthday last year DH got me a gift certificate for the spa, it was an extravagant gift by our standards but it was kind of a big birthday...the intention was to use it for a variety of services which included a massage, facial, mineral bath and pedicure. Alas, I have not taken the trip. With the three day weekend coming up I decided to finally make an appointment. When I scheduled my
appointment I took it upon my self to bump up the package...a longer massage, a more enhanced facial, etc. No because what he got me wasn't good enough but because I think I've earned it with all the time I put in on the house plus my body just needs it. While away this weekend DH called to spa to bump up my package for me as a Valentines Day surprise (so, obviously I need it). To his dismay he learned I had already done so, his hope of doing something nice just slaughtered. I feel so bad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How thoughtful though! Enjoy your pampering...sounds awesome!