Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The haps in our hood

We had our first OPEN HOUSE on Sunday. It was a bust! We had ZERO lookers. Our agents was surprised, the weather was gorgeous which under normal circumstances would have worked towards our advantage however not when it's the first of the year. Either there are no buyers out there or they were all out doing things other than shopping for houses. I guess we weren't the only ones that had no one at an open house.

The OH forced me to have a spotless, shinny, smelling yummy house which was perfect since our Social Worker came by for our last meeting yesterday afternoon!!! We are excited to be nearing the end of the technical/official part of our journey but a little sad at the same time. CSSM has been such a big part, I guess more like a major part (without them I wouldn't even be typing this) of how our family came to be. We will always have a special place in our hearts for them and will likely keep in touch forever. It seems we're on schedule for finalization in April!

DH is on his spring break and spending some lovely time with Noah. He (DH) starts his next/LAST rotation on Monday at CVS!! Yippee! He's looking forward to getting a head start on the CVS training...two birds with one stone. This was not originally planned but has worked out wonderfully to his advantage. He will be done done done done on April 9th!

I've been working, keeping the house clean and loving my family...I wish I had more to report, tying not to make a mess of the house has really kiboshed my creative, organizing, triple A personality. Watch our Mom & Dad - not sure what I'm going to do to your house when we get there!

BTW - It's snowing! Yuck!

No comments: