Monday, March 15, 2010

Olives - Olives - Olives


For those of you who really know me will understand my excitement, for those who don't, you now have a glimpse you may not have wanted. I LOVE OLIVES!!! I can literally eat a can of olives in a matter of minutes. I love all kinds, black, kalamata, green, stuffed, pits, not pits - you name it.
My mother can recall a time, when she cleaned my room when I was away at a summer camp of some sort and found empty cans (many) of olives under my bed. I thought my passion was my dirty little secret but the cat was out of the bag. I now enjoy my olives in the open.
Now to the exciting part!!! I discover yesterday the Lindsay Olives makes SNACKERS!!! It's a box of 4 mini cans of olives with pull back tops to take and eat anywhere!! Brilliant I say! They have original, Italian and Garlic...I just enjoyed my first can of Garlic - yummy! As a mature adult/mommy I also appreciate the smalled more "healthy" portion size. Now if I can resist opening another can...

No comments: