Saturday, March 20, 2010

Raspberries!

I know this is a few hours early, we're having another open house tomorrow so I figured I'd get this posted while I have a minute.

NOAH IS 5 MONTHS!!!
Noah's new achievement is blowing raspberries! He gets a kick out of it and it thoroughly entertains us. I believe he's thrilled to finally have something to do with his excess saliva.

Noah is an observer. He's discovering new parts of himself each day. Today it seems it's his toes and hand a little more.


Notice the drool? In a matter of seconds he's soaked!

Noah is growing like a weed. I don't know how much he weighs or how long he is but I can tell you it now takes me two or three passes with the nail clippers when it's trip time. He's got a healthy appetite and has actually taken to eating his rice cereal. It's been nearly a week of practicing and it has finally paid off - mouth open, insert food.
When sad, which is only when he's really tired, Noah only wants Mom. Naturally I love that however I do feel a little bad for Dad - fotunately Dad doesn't take it too hard.
Each day Noah's adding a new skill to his list and constantly bringing joy to our days. It's hard to believe he will be 6 months in a matter of weeks.

4 comments:

Julie said...

There will be a day when he wants nothing but dad. 5 months already! Wow.

Hillary said...

@Julie - Really???? Could E have that day sometime soon? :)
He is such a cutie - love his looks and he's so big!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. So really cute. I loved when my children did the raspberries thing too. Glad he is so special to you all.


Love Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love the little guy he is so cute. He is looking more like me and that brings joy to my we love you guys lots and can't wait to see you

love you all kinzie