Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Days

First a picture of Noah, I know that's what you really want. Still in his PJ's and puffy faced.

I hope to be posting more - I need to get back into it!

Most recently all our time has been watching the boy scurry around the house. There's no leaving him to play nicely on a blanket anymore. Geesh that boy can move! I've heard your requests for video of him in action loud and clear, just give me a few days.

The past two weekends have been spent house hunting (one of the days). We keep going back to one we've liked/loved since December '09. Our ducks are in line and we may be making an offer this week! I'm so excited!!! We have a back-up if our first choice doesn't work out. We looked at another tonight and we're still back to our first choice - we'll be checking it out again tomorrow.

We're moving right along with our jobs, I guess you can say we've hit our stride. Noah is obviously doing great!

We're enjoying lots and lots of family time. We've even harvested some peas from Papa's garden and some plums from his trees - there really is nothing like getting your afternoon snack right off the tree or bush (is that what peas grow on?).

Will post more this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the pictures and the dialog. Can hardly wait to see him crawling. What a cute face. Watch out fur babies Noah is coming. GGM