Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Noah!!!

Naturally this an image loaded post. We can't believe our little guy is a year old - I can see the next 20, 30, 40, 50 just sailing by. Someone really needs to come up with something to slow it down.

We did a lunch party complete with BBQ'd hot dogs I really was hoping he would wake up this morning and tell me what he wanted...it didn't happen.

I'm not going to give you a lot of stats. You will see from the pictures what he's up to and how many teeth. We have his 1 year appt. with the doc the first week of Nov., I'll give accurate stats then.

The crown didn't last long but was adorable for the second it did.
The Birthday King!
Ready for delicious cake Auntie N, made...or is he?

He sure seems ready!!!

Sadly, Noah was not a fan of the yummy carrot cake :(
"Why did I have to eat that?"
A quick recovery when he discovered the balloons tied to his chair.

Shower first then birthday packages in the birthday suit!

Hang'n with the BIG cousins.

Thankfully the big cousin were around to show Noah how to use his new toys...

...

After the party we took a little stroll to the beach with Noah's Tummy Mummy and Gr'Anna.
Beastly Sea Lions sun bathing.


Noah missed it all!

That's it in a nut shell. I'm exhausted!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy he a great 1st birthday. Been looking forward to the pictures for a week. Glad to see Tummy Mummy and Gr'anna got to see the ocean. It's my favorite place. Take care and have a great weekend with everyone. You and Mike are the best!! GG

The Fink Family said...

Looks like he had a great Birthday Party! Its hard to believe that he is already one.

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Excellent pics!!!! Happy Birthday, Noah!

Julie said...

Happy 1st Noah! Looks like you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenn, when looking for adoption blogs today I found yours and read it from start to finish. Your adoption story is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it.
My husband and I were matched with a mother who is due next week and we are both excited but also guarded. Our SW said the two happiest days of an adoption are the day you are matched and the day your adoption is finalized. I have come to realize that the path in between is bumpy, with ups and downs. Wanting to jump with joy but refraining from doing it because I am so worried to get hurt in the end.. Praying that whatever happens, God will give us strength to keep on walking this path with our hearts full of love and hope. Thanks for your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenn, my name is Pia. When looking for adoption blogs today I found yours and read it from start to finish. Your adoption story is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it.
My husband and I were matched with a mother who is due next week and we are both excited but also guarded. Our SW said the two happiest days of an adoption are the day you are matched and the day your adoption is finalized. I have come to realize that the path in between is bumpy, with ups and downs. Wanting to jump with joy but refraining from doing it because I am so worried to get hurt in the end.. Praying that whatever happens, God will give us strength to keep on walking this path with our hearts full of love and hope. Thanks for your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

So glad Noah had a great 1st Bday. Are we ever going to meet this little guy? Wahh : (

"S and the girls"

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe its been a year...yay Noah! He is such a happy boy. So glad to read your blog and see pics, its ALMOST like we're cubemates catching up on a Monday morning :) Miss you!