Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kitchen Helper

Prior to today it was becoming impossible for me to get anything done in the kitchen. No matter what I was doing Noah would squeeze himself between me and whatever it was I was up against...often dangerous, like the stove.

Not a problem now! Noah is counter level!


And so excited about it.
He loves to pretend to wipe down the counters - what a helper.

BTW - he ate an orange, that's why the juicy shirt.
What's more fun than the kitchen helper?
The boxes it came in!

Yeah for the Kitchen Helper! We had a peaceful kitchen experience tonight!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! Where did you find it? I'll have to share with Carol.. Miss ya!

S

Hillary said...

Dude! We want one of those, too!!!!! SO COOL!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool idea. He is so happy and smiley. Where did you find such a thing? We miss you guys.

Love Michelle