Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loud & Clear - I heard you!

I haven't been a total slacker mom, I have been taking pictures...just haven't had a moment to post them. I making a moment and giving you what you asked for.


Enjoying a delicious pickle.

With his collection of treasures.

Noah is rarely found with fewer than 3 items in his hands at all times.
We decided to pull out the drum set in hopes of getting our
little BamBam to beat on something else
other than me.
So for so good!
Although the tips of the stix have been eaten off...

Stylish as ever!

There you have it. Noah will be a year and a half tomorrow - I had grand plans of a half birthday celebration but as usual lately I'm not going to be able to execute it...DH and Noah will have to celebrate without me (I have a Chamber function to attend :().


Noah is doing amazing, learning and growing each day. He's a hilarious little dude and we're spending every free minute enjoying him.

2 comments:

anna said...

thank you for the pictures. withdrawals are subsiding (for a bit). Just love his Jackie O. look.

hugs & kisses to Noah

Anonymous said...

He changes everytime I see pictures of him. Kool Dude with the Jackie O look or TM sister Hai