Thursday, October 27, 2011

Terrible? No way!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!


We celebrated Noah's 2nd birthday with family
& daycare friends.
It was fun for me to watch the little guy register and
wonder why his daycare family was at his house.
It was a great time!!

We started with crafts...


followed by dinner....


followed by cake...

Never you mind the candle - I forgot where I put the store bought pretty #2 candle

I made due with what I could find :)

Thanks for the help big Cuz Walker!





With all the excitement we decided it would a little bit of an overload

to open gift amidst the birthday chaos



We spent Saturday opening and enjoying each gift/card individually.

Thank you to everyone!


Noah has definitely gotten the hang of opening presents!












2 year old update/milestones


The bad mother in me has forgotten already what his weight and height is - I lost the information when the doc said he's perfect!


Words - Noah has started putting together phrases. He does his darnedest to say just about any word we throw his way. I haven't heard anything outrageous come from his mouth but his emphases on certain words is fairly amusing.


Food - The kids eats just about anything...loves noonoos (noodles) and salsa!


Activities - Noah is learning to jump, I didn't realize it was a learned skill...he crouches down as if he's going to jump a mile...sadly one foot is usually left on the ground. I'm sure he'll be sailing out of trees and off the roof in no time.


Favorite Things - Tools...hammers, tape measures, cooking tools, anything that you use to do something with! The day usually doesn't start without a tool in hand.

Slippers - the kids loves slippers, more than once he has gone to bed with them on.


I'm know there's a million things to share and I as I remember them I'll post.


Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jenn..haven't looked at your blog forever and wow! has Noah grown up! What a little cutie you have there. I'm sure you are having a blast with him. HOpe all is well with you.

The Fink Family said...

Looks like he had a great Birthday and I love the kitchen!! Happy Birthday Noah..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah you sure are growing so big. We love the pictures hope it was a great birthday. Love and miss you lots.

Auntie Michelle