Friday, December 16, 2011

Bedroom? I'll show you bedroom!!

For those who have been to our old beautiful house and/or heard us talk about it, you know I have an over abundance of vision for what can be done. One of my visions is converting our attic - which is/was partly converted already, to a new/better bedroom. I wouldn't call it a master but it will be where DH and I rest and escape what we hope to be a lively kid filled downstairs.


This is from the original listing for our house.

You will need to click to enlarge.

Top right image is what it kind of looked like when we moved in

Behind the wall in the rear is another room that leads to another door

that leads to the attic storage

all a little dark and scary....


The vary narrow stairs leading up

New paint is all they need.

The new scary look after demo! The stairs back down.

Now picture are that beautiful plank wood cleaned up, batts over the gaps, all painted a beautiful coastal chic color, a couple operable skylights, spruced up flooring, a closet and obviously new electrical and insulation - I see a sanctuary!!!


Stay tuned for progress pictures.

No comments: