Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun Treasures!

Our little attic improvement project has turned into what I'm considering a full fledged remodel! Not really what I had in mind and it's making me a little nervous - now there's talk of putting a bathroom up there! Yikes!

The process has uncovered a few fun treasures and an eyebrow raise or two.


A vintage 4lb can (empty) of...

This was actually used as a shim in the old framing!

Seriously our house was made level by a book - or at least,

attempted to be made level....if you've been there

you know what I mean.

The bottom actually says - Liquor Bottle!
Progress??? It's actually further along today.
I need to get some updated pictures.


1 comment:

Hillary said...

You're house is so cool - it even came with it's own antiques! Yeah for the remodel progressing!!!