Monday, February 27, 2012

Costa Rica...the who's, what's and when's

Traveling companions:
G'ma & G'pa S.
Travis, Nancy, Walker (7) & Mason (4)
Alex, Stacey & Tristan (7) - Friends of the Family have vacayed w/them before
G'ma Jan - mother of Alex, G'ma to Tristan

Why? Why not...Alex, G'ma S. & Nancy did most of the planning, we were along for the ride. As I type this, the rest of the crew is still down there and from what I understand not letting us down. The C. family only planned on the first week.

I wasn't sure how I was going to post the million pictures I took so I've laid it out as such:
Critters
Vegetation
Adventure
Lounging
I figured this way I wouldn't have to keep things chronological...as they say down there it's tranquilo!
You'll have to be patient with me, it will probably take a week to post it all...and a week later more pictures from our companions.

No comments: