Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Surf Action

Back to Costa Rica posts (I'm getting closer to getting all our pictures cataloged)...My blog is essentially our family scrapbook/photo album so if I don't document here it doesn't get documented. These weren't actually taken by me for a change!



(Surf action pictures)

Getting our instructions


The observer - so cute!


We're off!!



It seems so much easier for the little ones

Up and going




G'pa S - a total surf dude!



The falling pictures of all of us are the BEST!!




Go Daddy!!















Now it's DH's turn









Go Baby!!!









This is my favorite!!! Thumbs up & toes curled!!





Now me...I have to admit I'm not comfortable showing

this much flesh on the www but I had document.















Hang Ten Dudes!!!

No comments: