Monday, October 8, 2012

7 months for I

I know I'm a few days late on this and have been a terrible blogger of late.

Worth the wait right??

Mr. i is 7 months! It's a little hard for us to believe.
 A little frustrated with blogger...
I don't know why they flipped when uploaded
Cock-your-head




A few I stats:
Teeth = 4
Sleep = not much
Drool = about a gallon a day
Food = just about everything

Isaac was an angel of a sleeper until his monstrous top teeth started their decent, now we've been trying to get back on track for the past week +. Despite his lack and therefore our lack of sleep he's still an amazingly happy baby that wants nothing more than to be chatted with. 

No MD stats for a bit now. We love him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I was having withdrawal symptoms when you went so long without posting. ~Janie