Friday, November 14, 2008

Alive

I am feeling energized today! Could it be because it's FRIDAY? Probably. I think the weekend in conjunction with a fabulous yoga class last night and brisk afternoon walk today has broken me free from the physical funk I've been wallowing in.

My weekend is packed so even if I am feeling lazy I don't have the luxury to be so. Will be going to my first Montana hockey game tonight...not sure about that. My second Griz football game tomorrow with some fabulous ladies after a hike with some other fabulous ladies. Sunday will be filled with the usual Sunday activies, church, laundry, house cleaning blah blah blah.

Have I mentioned I love my nephews. These are some older pictures but some of my favorites.


Walker and Me - September 07


Mason - June 2008


No comments: