Thursday, November 13, 2008

Half Dead

Is how I feel. How does the song go? Beat down, dog tired, half dead....
I've been forcing myself not to nap during the early evening hours in hopes of getting a full night of regenerating sleep. I'm getting the sleep but not the feeling of being regenerated.
Our weather is still cool and damp, it's dark by 5PM and dark when I get on the bus in the morning. I'm blaming my mood on the weather and lack of sun. My poor dogs aren't getting any fun time. Neither is my DH, I'm dragging ass in the mornings and half dead by the time he gets home after work. I promised him by Monday the 17th (his birthday) I'll be back to my old self.
I think I'm going to take some time to look at my trip pictures to lift my spirits.
35 days until my next two weeks off - Cali here I come!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

TAKE NAPS! Sheesh, woman, if I've learned ANYTHING over the past three months it is this: get sleep wherever and whenever you can. Sleeping through the night be damned! If you feel tired, take a quick 30 minute nap...it's like recharging your own rechargable battery.
By the way, LOVE the new background - so much more YOU than plain ol' black!

Anonymous said...

you are such a slacker, another vacation.......in the same season....good lord.......he he...see you tomorrow.

Montana1 said...

We're going to San Diego in June. See you there.