Friday, January 23, 2009

We're off

to Helena on Sunday for our adoption workshop. We are excited to be doing something for the cause. It appears we will not be starting our homestudy as quickly as we would have liked. Apparently there is a lot more paperwork...not sure what or how there can be! Anyway, we doing something other than reading and that feels good.

Our weather has been pretty boring, grey and in the 20's. Today wind has been added and supposedly we're to get sun. Our drive to Helena may be a little dicey, I check the pass we have to climb and it looked a little, no, a lot scary. Hopefully by Sunday it will be better.

DH was able to go snowshoeing a couple times this week which he loved. He was able to climb above the inversion and actually see the sun. I'm glad he was able to get out and do something before he starts school Wednesday - his last semester of class work!!! Can you believe it? I can't!

The girls book club has it's first meeting tonight...I'm hosting! Yikes! I've never hosted a book club meeting or even been to one, I don't know what I'm doing. I'll report back on how it goes.
Have a great weekend, be back with you next week.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Had a great time tonight. You did an amazing job and the food was fabulous! Have a great time at the workshop. Lets get together soon for coffee!