Monday, March 2, 2009

Room-4-Rent

With the down turn of the economy DH and I have decided to rent out a room in our house!
Small room, perfect for a resident under 3 feet tall...

Just kidding...
I spend a couple of hours this weekend working on Jr.'s room. Still have a lot of cleaning out to do. If nothing else we have crib for wee visitors. Maybe we will actually get some of our family to visit with their babes!

I managed to make it through most of the weekend without moving much around the house. I did a lot of 'naked eye' cleaning - that's the cleaning no one with a naked eye would notice...I cleaned all the magnets on the fridge, dusted the tops of all the door jams, the slats of the blinds, the baseboard molding...blah blah blah. I need to get a life!

I slipped on some ice last Thursday and sprained my ankle so I'm not really mobile, couldn't get out and do much else this weekend.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you're ready....the room looks great!

Hillary said...

Hello! The room is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and I love the rug!!! And you should know that anytime you want to get out, all you have to do is call me...