Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time is on my side

I have so much time it's not even funny! I was chatting with CSSM today. They got our fed CPS background checks, still don't have OH and now they say not CA either. Also, haven't gotten psych eval yet...not sure what's up with that. Anyway, emailed them a copy of the psych eval I have and it was submitted to the director for review. Supposedly we can move on without the state specific CPS background checks so long as they have been requested which, they have.

Also, chatted with the local SW, she informed me she is very busy...and that after our visits are complete it takes her about a month to do all her paperwork! Frick! That's a long time. So, if we meet in March which, is now not looking so hopeful it could be another month after that before we're submitted to the state to be approved.

I need a hobby that doesn't involve my house! Any ideas?

Otherwise things are just peachy. Work and school are keeping us busy. Weather has been pleasant until this moment! It's snowing buckets right now. It's actually a wet-rain-snow-mix...it will be nice and muddy now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Love reading your blog, but can only read parts of it. Your wall paper interfers with the text.
ps

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jen, it will all be worth it in the end : )

Sandra