Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So excited!!

Part of our process is making albums to be part of our profile that Birth Mothers view to select a family(ideally us!). I used the site Scrapblog.com to make ours. I've been working on it for months and even had a couple sent to me during the process so I could touch and see what the finished product would look like.
I ordered and had our final versions shipped to CSSM a week ago this past Friday. Anyway, I logged into my account last week to check the status of my orders to find out they have been cancelled...I had a minor melt down. Naturally there is no phone number on their site for customer service...grr. I ended up contacting them via their online email contact....
To my surprise I was contacted quite quickly and was assured that my order was not cancelled but shipped USPS to the P.O. Box I gave for CSSM. No tracking information was provided. Naturally I was a little leery since these little albums are a very important part of our profile.

I called CSSM today to see if they arrived. The person on the other end of the line said yes they arrived, so she thought, and they were just beautiful! I explained what happened with my order and that I would really love if she would double check...she got back on the line and told me yes she was correct, our albums were there and they were just beautiful and in fact they are the best they have seen in a longggggg time!!! I'm so excited!! I imagine they are the experts on albums for Birth Mothers!! I'm so glad I can do something right!!!

No comments: