Monday, August 3, 2009

I read 19 books last night

Granted they were are children's books. All of which were gifted to us at my totally awesome No Baby, Baby Shower on Saturday. The topper is...that's not even all of the books we got! Many of them I didn't read as a youth or just don't remember but now I've read them all!
Hillary did a wonderful job, the food and Champagne flowed freely as did all the packages!!!!
DH and I are so grateful for the generosity of all those near and far to us. THANK YOU!!
I've discovered I have a unique talent of distorting my face when opening packages. I'm posting some of my favorites and funniest!





1 comment:

Hillary said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you had fun - it was a blast to see everyone! Also, love that the Swiffer is still out in one of the pics. Just so everyone knows my secret!!!!