Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dinner #4 Roasted Pork With Brussels Sprouts and Apricots

Score 5.5

Neither of us have really ever eaten Brussels Sprouts - they are almost like mini heads of cabbage. Not bad. Beats & Brussels Sprouts, two things I thought I would never eat and have done both this year.

Tonight we had a little guest - he seemed very interested in the goings on in the kitchen
I think the RS version looks bland!
With our little audience I felt a little like a professional chef! Paparazzi and all!


Best part about being the cook - not being the dish washer!

I'm certain it will be to your dismay but I will not be posting about our dinners until next week. Tomorrow I'm headed to Helena for the National Association of Insurance Women state meeting. DH will be on his own for dinner and I can almost guarantee it will be soup, cheese and crackers or maybe left overs.

No comments: