Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week #2 Dinner #1 Pork Chops With Garlicky Broccoli


Score 6.5
I'm not a huge pork fan...these recipes seem to have pork every week. If I were a pork lover the score may be more like a 7.5. Despite that ,we found this meal pretty solid. Nothing fancy but good. Easy to no prep and easy clean-up. The broccoli was my favorite part of the dinner.
The Colts played (and won) last night so I didn't get much PC time at home - DH was getting live updates and listening to the game on Sirius. I took pictures of my plate but don't have them to upload. You may just get them at a later time.
25 Days until October 17th
Once I got back to town on Saturday I immediately got my oil changed and new tires. My vehicle is ready for the road. Spent Sunday packing bags. I'm ready to go and so is Jr.'s stuff - I have no idea what he'll need if anything but at least I have some stuff ready to go. Car seats (bases) are in. I got some stuff ready for DH, this morning he getting more stuff together.
The call from BM & SW yesterday was a wake-up call for him - he needs to get his rear in gear! BM was having contraction on Sunday and Yesterday. She went to the Doc, all is well. Jr. is in position and ready. Could be soon, could be weeks. Either way we are ready!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Such good news! Oh...and the dinner looks good too!

Anonymous said...

Tear...carseats are in! Wondering what your posts will be like when Jr. is here...or maybe you'll be too busy to post! Can't wait!
Libby

Anonymous said...

Sweet Chops! All these meals look deelish and great presentation too!I'm impressed with how well you're maintaining your blog...mine's been on the downslide since the arrival of A&P hell. Yet I'm almost inspired to try cooking something new!