Friday, October 30, 2009

Cloud 9

I don't know what else to say. We are in absolute heaven, in love with Noah. I'm even finding 3 AM loaded diapers a joy. I'm sure at some point the loads will lose their luster but for now we are enjoying every minute.

There's a black hole, time-warp portal somewhere in my house...I think it keeps moving and I can't find it. We wake and before we know it's 4 in the afternoon! I'm certain I can't just be staring and loving Noah all day!

Grandma flew in from California on Wednesday. We are enjoying each other - we've shared Noah's first trip to Starbucks, Macy's and the mall. He's going to be a great shopper!




3 comments:

Deborah said...

What a sweet photo of Grandma and baby! My secret code word below is "ablessn" Funny/appropriate, yes?

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I just love him! He is so sweet. What a fun time.
Libby

Hillary said...

Those are such great pictures! I know exactly what you mean about the black hole that sucks the day away...it's a new mom thing. I'm pretty sure it never wears off completely! YEAH!