Wednesday, December 16, 2009

8 Weeks

Baby Noah (his cousins love calling him that) is 8 weeks old today! Time is a flying!!!

8 Weeks Stats
14.4 pounds (as of Saturday)
Has been in 4 states (we're counting airports)
HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! I can't believe it! He may have slept a few longer this morning if I hadn't gotten up to run and tell my mom, I was so excited. Since we're visiting the 'rents, we're sleeping in the same room therefore I didn't wake with that sinking feeling I hear new moms get when their baby sleeps through the night the first time.
Who cares about the rest of the stats?!?!?!?

His two month appt. is on the 22nd - we'll get "official" stats then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great thing. An early Christmas present for you from Noah. Hope you're having a great time. Travel home safely.

Anna

Denver Jen said...

I'm so jealous about the sleeping through the night! Nora slept until 4 am and I bolted awake at 3 am convinced she wasn't breathing. She did it two nights in a row but is back to her 2 am and 5 am cycle. I CAN'T WAIT for a good night's sleep. Glad you are able to get some rest:).

Hillary said...

WAHOO!!!!! He is a GENIUS!!!! And you are a STAR mommy!!!!