Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day of LOVE


What I love today (and yesterday) is that Noah woke like a perfect angel at 6:30 AM, ate and then came and snuggled with us for a couple of hours. Normally after eating we get dressed and head to school. Weekend mornings are a special treat. The weekend sleeping-in makes up for a couple of the nights last week when he decided to be a hell raiser...
Also, DH drove to SB and got my a latte and coffee cake - YUM YUM! I did have to suggest that would be a great V-day treat but he executed it perfectly.

I think we may have a little exhibitionist on our hands - Check out these poses!
and this one...
I've been bad with my weekly Noah updates, I think I missed weeks 15 & 16 maybe even 14?
I have no idea how much he weighs or how long he is - I know he eats great, is healthy and seems to be growing like nothing else during this long Montana winter.
I believe his thighs illustrate his healthy eating habits
Noah is a drooler. I don't mean a little spit up, I mean a D-R-OO-L-ER!! I'm thinking of bottling it and marketing it as some sort of Youth Serum. No teeth that we can tell, just a very slobbery little guy.
The hilarious side effect of the drool is a gurgling dialog. Noah is a chatter, he will chat about just anything in his deep throaty gurgle. I'm charging batteries so I can get it on video - it's a hoot.

Noah is doing great with his neck strength, he works out on tummy time for practice. He loves his ExcerSaucer and now his Bumbo. We put him in his Bumbo last week, I think he noticed the dogs for the first time...he was able to look down at them and really watch them scurry around.
Noah is an observer, he will look from person to person to person just watching and sometimes gurgling.

Tummy time in his crib

Since he started sleeping through the night he only hasn't a handful of times. Most of them recently. We think he may be going through a growth spurt. The most recent times he's woken in the night, he's fed.
His eating schedule is also a little cooky at the moment, there are time when 8 oz doesn't seem like enough (that's a lot of fluid for a little guys tummy) and other times 4 oz seem enough.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Noah and family!

Anonymous said...

this GG thinks he is the cutest guy in the world. I look forward to his pictures every day. Thanks for keeping me up to date. He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day the pictures are so cute of him thanks for the update.

Michelle

Kinzie said...

happy valentines we love you all very much

Love Kinzie

Hillary said...

He is so handsome! I was uber impressed with his neck strength this weekend - he is all about checking out the action around him!!!
Excellent pics!

Anonymous said...

So, so, so cute!! So photogenic!! We can't wait to meet him. Miss ya.

Sandra & the girls