Sunday, February 21, 2010

He's 4 months!!

We can hardly believe it! We're exited for the firsts the next couple months hold...food!!! Johnny Jump-up, brushing of the gums, maybe teeth - I'm sure there are a ton I'm missing

Happy Four Months
In the name of trying to spice things up, I've taken some new angles/shots.

Tummy Time
School says he's super close to rolling over. Needless to say, we've been practicing - like hell I'll let someone else be the first to see him rollover!

I won't be surprised if he starts crawling sooner than we'd like, while on his tummy he's already got the knees-up and down and scootching forward motion handled. I think he gets frustrated that his arms/hands aren't working with his legs.




Little feet

Flailing
Noah enjoys just being on his back flailing his arms and legs...I imagine that's how he gets completely turned around in his crib.

No comments: