Thursday, April 29, 2010

Moving Day

I really wonder what Noah thought...maybe that the walls were closing in on him?

We were packing nearly to the final hour, 11 PM last night! We got 'er done!

The truck arrived right on schedule if not a few minutes early. Four men did the loading.

Noah on moving morning - I think enjoyed the activity
The dogs not so much.
The driver can drive the rig that's for sure.
We had a grand total of 318 tagged articles. Articles include the boxes and non-boxed items such as bicycles, wheel barrows, Noah toys, furniture...you get the drift. It was estimated to weight 6,500 pounds, I'm itching to to find out how much it actually weighed.
See why I kept running out of boxes? 318!! I still can't wrap my head around that! Geesh! Not looking forward to unpacking and hauling all the discards to get recycled.
Catch you on the flip side stuff :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...this is just sad! the reality is sinking in!

Anonymous said...

sad....truly sad.........yes, i moved away a year ago, but only to Bozo.....

A tip on the boxes, put a post in Craigslist when you get settled, there are people everywhere moving looking for boxes....