Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life as we know it

It feels like time is flying by but it's only been a few weeks. We're just shy of a month since we left Montana however it feels like we've been here months!

My first week of work was a little crazy. Not bad crazy but just crazy. I guess since I've worked for the company before and have other experience they don't feel the need to train me. Should I take that as a compliment? I've been winging it and seem to be doing okay so far. Yikes.

Noah is doing great at his new school. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for his first but this is a suitable second. He's going 4 days a week, G'ma S. and Aunt Nancy are sharing a day. I think he's loving it!

Dh's first day, week was not so exciting. His first day he was just there a few hours and got to read aloud with other new hires from the manual/employee handbook. He got to work from home for a couple days then spent a couple in San Francisco and at a Graduate Intern workshop complete with a bay cruise. He will actually get some in-store time starting Tuesday.

No comments: