Sunday, July 25, 2010

9 Months

It's hard to believe we're only three months out from Noah's FIRST birthday. Where does the time go? After his 9 month "photo session" we went back and reviewed his first 8...It's amazing how much he's changed over the months, most amazing though is how much he's changed in the past month.

Official MD readings:
22 lbs = 75%
29 in = 75%

Perfectly proportioned, not to big and not to small - Just PERFECT!!


A true trained Mom eye can probably tell from these photos that Noah is a mad crawler! Notice the bruises on his head? He's goes for it no matter what, he's still not very steady and sometimes ends up face down or face right into something.


Noah remains hilarious! He's our constant source of entertainment.
Here's Noah's crawling web debut!
Noah has had so many firsts in the past month I've lost track - most of them are documented on previous posts. He's a pretty adventurous eater, he had wild boar for the first time on Friday.
Noah has reached that stage, when his toy is taken away he gets very sad. As sad as he is, I'm cracking up. How can you not at this face? Hilarious I say!

I'm sure there's more but I'm spent. If more comes to me I will add on.

No comments: