Monday, July 26, 2010

Cattle Ranching

We had the pleasure of heading up to - The Ranch - Sunday to help with a little ranchin'. In all reality the C. family did a lot of watching while the S's where in the thick of it.

Trav doing what he can to get the cattle moving!

The chute
This was Mike and Noah's first trip to the ranch, it's been about 15 years since I had been there. As you can see Walker & Mason are no strangers to ranch life.
All geared up and ready to go



Just watching the herd

I love this pic just for the scenery. I do love NorCal!

G'pa S. doing his thing - taggin' ears

Again, I just love the background


It's a round-up!

We had to rush home for another engagement or I'm sure I would have more pics to post. Noah instantly fell asleep as did Mason and Walker. There was a lot of action, smells and sun.

No comments: