Tuesday, September 21, 2010

7 teeth & 11 months

It's late...this is going to be short!

Noah's 11 months!



"No Grammy, I don't want to stand-up!"

"It's pretty cool when I do though"

So proud of himself.


Noah is always on the move.

There he goes...
We're looking forward to being in our one level house. Speaking of the house, we're near two weeks since we got the keys - hoping it's not another two before we're in. Floors are done, painting is in progress. Pictures when I'm not spending all my free time working on the house.

4 comments:

The Fink Family said...

I can't believe he'll be a year in less then a month! He'll be full on walking before ya know it.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man!!!!!!!!!
You & Mike are doing a fabulous job.

A, D, & M

Julie said...

Wow...almost a year. Time flies!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA, I cannot believe he's almost 1, what a year!!! So handsome, he just makes me giggle.