Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bedroom???

I hate calling it a remodel but I guess it is. Yikes!!


You'll have to check early posts for before shots, once complete I'll do a before and after post. I think we're on week 3 and for whatever reason I thought we would be further along. It's kind of driving me crazy however I love the progress.





What we've done:



Add about 12 feet in length of the space

Kicked out the walls 2 feet in width

Added (and still adding) insulation

Updating (and still at it) electrical

Added a closet which is also wired to convert to a bathroom later when we have the time & $$$ for it.




Will be adding:

4 operable skylights!! I can't wait for that.

8 built in cabinets/cubbies


I would love to be able to pain next weekend...think it will happen?








1 comment:

Hillary said...

Have you mentioned to your builder that you want to paint next weekend???? He might have a coronary... :)
Looks awesome - can't wait to see it all come together.