Friday, May 18, 2012

Little I's Room

Despite the incredibly small window of time we had to get Isaacs room ready I'm thoroughly enjoying this mishmash of it all.

DH thankfully got the crib together the week before we left for Omaha and I surprisingly got a few peices painted the weekend before...the rest was thrown together the morning of I's arrival. 



I've been working on the Alphabet the past few days...completed today


Thank you Amy Butler - this was an ugly pleather ottomen
Now a delight to rest feet upon

Fun "headboard"

Isaac Update:
Officail MD readings - we had our first appointment together
11.6 lbs
23 Inches long
15 3/4" head circumpherence
Per Dr. he's looking healthy and doing exactly what he should be.
We're getting a lot more smiles and coos out of him, I think he's figured us out "I make a noise I get a snuggle, a dry diaper, a bottle, a walk - it's the life"
A few firsts together:
Farmers Market
Park
Bluff Walk
Starbucks
Grocery store
Drug store
Baby sitter (grandma while I took Noah to dance class)

Noah is adjusting more and more each day. We have had a few challenges and rightfully so but as previously stated he's surprising us with how he's filling his BIG brother shoes.

A few household observations:
OMG!!! The diaper pale fills fast!!!
Where have all the papertowels gone? I think that has more to do with Noah being 2.5 than anything.
Laundry...is it ever done?
Getting out the doors takes at least 20 minutes.

Pictures of I to be emailed.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I love the nursery! You have such a great eye.
Also, that 20-minutes-to-get-out-the-door-thing? Hasn't changed yet for us... :P