Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can't live with 'em...can't live without 'em

Betsy our Social Worker called today!!! We have three appointments tentatively scheduled...just waiting for DH to confirm with his schedule so I can firm up with Betsy. I know his schedule but he needs to think he's got a little control - bless his heart.

St. Patrick's Day hopefully will be our first meeting...many reasons to celebrate that day; it's also my favorite father-in-laws BIRTHDAY!! Plus, I love corned beef!

Then possibly two more the following week. I'm so stoked we are finally at his point! My trip to Portland next week will be a nice distraction between meetings.

Hip hip hurray for progress!

How cool am I??

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great news! How lucky to have it all moving along so fast! Keep us posted.....yipee!

Hillary said...

K - words can't express how excited I am for your guys. Probably high pitched squeals would be more appropriate...
Anyway, just so you know, if I had that outfit in my closet I would totally bust it out. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can find the glasses, shoes and shirt. Now I just need the overalls and beret (hat?)!