Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dinner #2 Steak With Potato-Parsnip Mash

Score 7.25

What can I say...I'm a beef lover. The mash was super tasty with the Parsnips! Probably the easies prep and clean-up of all the recipes so far.

Officially Autumn began yesterday. I managed to get all my outdoor plants, flowering pots and veggies pulled and pots put away. That's one task I didn't want to put off and have to deal with after it snowed. Most of them were well beyond their peak and were likely not going to produce any longer. My back yard and front porch look very deserted now.

Pumpkins next!! Already got my fall decor up around the house.

Dogs got a much needed scrubbing too. They are ready for their visit to the kennel. Could be soon! Birth Mother was having more intense contraction yesterday but further apart. She made another visit to the doc. Both she and Jr. were monitored and neither seem to be under any stress and are doing well...she will be doing 1/2 days at school now.

If the little guy doesn't make his grand appearance before Friday then she'll have her regularly scheduled appt. and we'll know more after an exam.

We are so ready. Can't think of a thing we need/can do to prepare ourselves more.

No comments: