Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm watching you watch me

First - Thank you to those who do comment.

I added the handy dandy hits counter on the bottom of this page not to long ago. I know I'm getting A LOT of hits but no one is really letting me know who's reading. You know who you are....Mom! And others.

Feel free to leave a comment in fact they are encouraged - comments encourage me to keep posting.

You don't need an email address or an account.

If you post as anonymous will you at least please sign your name?

Please come out of lurking and be part of my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!! Love your blog. Papa got to see your blog last night.
PS

Hillary said...

Um, love the new background! Fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I sneak a peek at your blog all the time to keep tabs on you and Mike and, of course, Jr. (and sometimes other family members). You're all very special. What you write is always poignat and I appreciate your sharing it.
Janie

Anonymous said...

I check your blog daily...love it, but could do without icky spider pics!! I either have goose bumps or tears, what an awesome time in your life. This little guys is so lucky to be part of such an amazing family; you, Mike and, your family and the birth family...bless you all!
Libby

Deborah said...

I check in every couple weeks and read like mad to catch up. I am so excited and happy for you guys! I keep thinking back to the day that we floated the river in August, and talked about how long it would take for you to be matched with a birth family... and your BM was already pg at that point! Makes me goosebumpy just to think about it. I am really excited to keep watching the progress!