Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I think we have a gymnast on our hands

The little guy has decided to ready himself for delivery the good old fashioned way. He's in position and BM has started to dilate.

If he hasn't blessed us with his presence by NEXT Tuesday BM will be admitted into the hospital late in the afternoon and the induction proceedings will begin early Wednesday morning. There's always the chance he can flip again! He's keeping us on our toes...this is just the beginning.

We are thrilled everyone is still doing great and thriving. We're excited for things to be progressing.

Despite our excitement we're starting to feel really worn down. We've been anticipating his arrival, based on what we've been told, for weeks. Our life has been in a holding patter thinking today could be the day. I guess we're feeling and going through what any expectant parents go through. It seems no matter the road you take to build a family the journey is similar.

I'm sure there's a silver lining with all this waiting....I haven't figured out what that is yet.

Insert
[ Thank you Deborah!
Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am a control freak. I am willingly giving myself up to this little angel who is controlling my life before I have even seen is cherub face. I have learned, for my child I will change my ways. ]

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I think the waiting helps prep you for the fact that little man will be calling the shots. You have to relinquish a certain amount of control over your life when you have a baby, very hard for control types like me.

Anonymous said...

Yahooo, so excited for you! Let the new journey begin, the journey of bumps and bruises, laughing and crying, worry and excitement......so happy for you.

Hillary said...

Too funny - that is very, very similar (alright - almost exactly!) the same advice Deborah gave me prior to E's birth. We controlling ladies must stick together!!! :) Thank goodness for other mom's who have been there before us...

Anonymous said...

hey jen!Its michaela, I just wanted to wish you good luck with the new baby and if you ever want a babysitter i would hop on a plane and help. I hope you all have a happy Halloween!

love you all!
-Michaela